Happy Friday! Welcome December 2011! These weeks are flying by too quickly! How did December get here? Seriously?!! I have a lot to do to prepare for Christmas!
This Saturday I had an amazing boudoir session my brand new Langley Boudoir Studio! The day was fabulous! I will share some images soon, I promise. Thank you all who are sending lots of inquiries my way, and also to my gorgeous clients-to-be for booking your great reveal-utions with me! I adore what I do! If you want to see what I am up to, I spend a lot of time over on Facebook! xoxo
I wanted to do my Friday Five today! Things I am excited about, and thankful for this week:
1. The bright beautiful sunshine! It feels so good to see the sunlight streaming in through our windows!
2. Milestone weight loss week for me! This week I have officially lost 21.8 pounds! I have 43 pounds to go!
3. My grande decaf non fat no whip mochas from Starbucks. I know I talk about these a lot, but I LOVE them. I call them my “no fun mocha” but really they are awesome!
4. I am so thankful to have a warm house, healthy and happy kids and a wonderful husband.
5. Supportive friends! You all are my world.
Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the sunshine wherever you are! I am excited to find the “perfect” tree with my family tomorrow, hit up the local downtown Langley Christmas parade. After that, have some family over for coffee. The kids will be decorating a couple of gingerbread houses together, while the adults catch up in some merriment.
What are you doing for fun this weekend? Let me know in the comments section below.
p.s. You want some fun postcards? My “HELLO, gorgeous” postcards are now for sale as seen in the photo above. Let me know if you need some? Make a girlfriend feel good by letting her know she is absolutely gorgeous! PASS it on, please. One postcard is $2 and five postcards are for $9. When you are a client of mine, you get them for free. ;D