Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. ~Mark Victor Hansen
Hello and happy Friday!
I am recovering again today. I had my varicose vein surgery (litagion on both sides of my groin) on Tuesday afternoon. I am feeling pretty good for just having surgery three days ago. It is hard for me to just sit back, and put my feet up. Seriously, I am a girl on the go, and a girl on the move. This surgery has FORCED me to rest. This is what I am supposed to be doing . Resting, that is my job right now! Come Monday, after my Mom goes home this afternoon, and after the weekend is over. Monday, I am back to the grind. I will have to go back to the grind with modifications.
For my five today:
* I am thankful for my friend Damara who took my beautiful new head shots last weekend before my surgery. She took the photo of me above. She is also a photographer, please be sure to take a look at her site! I love her work. And I love her!
* I am glad the my surgery is over, and I am recovering. I am looking forward to six weeks from now when I go for part two, which is sclerotherapy. I am on my way to better legs!
* I am glad that my Mom could spend the week with me as I recover. She has been helping around the house, and caring for all of our kids. Doing laundry, cleaning. Thank you Mom! You are the best. xo
* It was nice to get out last night for a quick bite to eat with my hubby, and to shower. Ahhhh. Again, thanks Mom! xo
* Taking time to just to heal. And know that everybody is taken care of. Priceless.
Have a great weekend!
p.s. I also wanted to say a special thank you to Wenona. Thank you for the flowers, and the treats this week. xx